Assault & Battery Lawyer in Miami
ACCUSED OF HARMING ANOTHER PERSON BY THREATS OR PHYSICAL VIOLENCE?
You may be in danger of incurring serious penalties! Don't risk your future freedom by trying to protect yourself. Our skilled criminal defense attorney in Miami can help you navigate through the criminal process and defend your rights. Call us now to find out how we can help!
I am Attorney Jonathan Blecher and I have been defending residents of Miami for more than 30 years. I understand that good people sometimes make mistakes and are wrongly accused of offenses that they didn't commit! I have dedicated my practice to represent these people and help them on their way to a better future. If you have been charged with battery in Miami, we can help you fight your charges.
CHARGES FOR ASSAULT & BATTERY
In Florida, assault occurs if an individual threatened harm, while battery occurs if a victim was physically harmed. Assault is the lesser offense, but may still be charged as a felony if a deadly weapon was involved. Take a look at the charges & penalties below:
- Simple Assault: a second degree misdemeanor with penalties of up to 60 days in jail and fines of up to $500
- Aggravated Assault: third degree felony with penalties of up to 5 years in prison and fines of $5,000
- Battery: first degree misdemeanor with penalties of up to a year in jail and fines of $1,000
- Aggravated Battery: second degree felony with up to 15 years in prison and up to $10,000
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
If you've been charged with assault or battery in Florida, then call my firm for experienced representation. I have a number of qualifications that set my firm apart from other attorneys in the Miami area, including the following:
- More than 30 years of experience
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Given the highest possible rating from Avvo of 10.0-Superb
- Listed in Cambridge Who's Who in Law and Florida Trend's Legal Elite
Do not try to go about this on your own. Take hope in the experience that my firm offers and get the assistance you need today!
More than 30 Years of Dedication & Experience
Earned a Perfect 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
AV Preeminent® Rating on Martindale-Hubbell®
Defended Thousands of People
Skilled Former Prosecutor
Defended More than 5,000 Criminal Cases
“I endorse this lawyer. Jonathan Blecher is always on call for his clients and his in-depth knowledge of criminal law and DUI issues makes him one of the best attorneys specializing in this area.”- Avvo
“Mr. Blecher is professional, experienced and knowledgeable regarding criminal law. He has helped me and my family with various legal issues resulting in positive outcomes.”- Anonymous
“He was available to me seemingly 24/7. I called him on his cell phone frequently and he was always there to ease much of my anxiety and answer my questions. He kept me abreast of everything that was happening with my case on a regular basis.”- A DUI client