Put My Experience On Your Side
Not all law firms are the same. What sets one firm apart from another is the experience and track record of the attorney handling your case.
When you hire Jonathan B. Blecher, P.A., you get me, an attorney with more than 40 years of experience. I have handled over 5,000 criminal defense cases in the Miami area, including more than 3,000 DUI cases. I know how local courts handle criminal and DUI charges. This helps me assess the facts of your case and prepare the strongest possible defense.
As a former prosecutor, I also know how the state will prepare its case against you. This puts me in a position to know and attack the weaknesses in the state’s case, I am often able to resolve cases by a dismissal or favorable plea arrangement before trial. My results speak for themselves.
Here are just some of the accolades I have received for my defense work:
- Named “Top Ten DUI Lawyer” by the Miami Herald
- Rated 10.0 Superb by Avvo
- AV Preeminent® Rating on Martindale-Hubbell®
- Listed in Cambridge Who’s Who in Law
- Listed in Florida Super Lawyers from 2015 to 2022
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Listed in Florida Trend’s Legal Elite
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Listed in Top 100 Trial Lawyers
To learn more about my background and credentials, please click on the following link.
There Is Always A Defense
No matter how complex your situation is or overwhelming the state’s charges seem, there is always a defense. Know that over the past 40 years, I have helped hundreds of people in similar circumstances. I can help you.
Read reviews from past clients.